Python for Credit
Dates: 15-17 November 2021.
Price: $300 USD
Duration: 3 days
A three day intensive course for credit practitioners already familiar with SAS, R, or interactive scorecard builders to learn the basics of the Python programming language as it is used for credit modelling. The emphasis in this course on acquiring the necessary Python skills and not on the credit models themselves. The Python skills will be developed using credit-relevant examples.
- Online webinar + tutorial sessions
- Since the course is designed to teach practical skills, the emphasis will be on hands-on learning under close supervision
- After a short introduction, the participants will be instructed through carefully chosen practical examples
- Day 1: Introduction to Python
- Day 2: Tabular data and graphing
- Day 3: Models and Machine Learning
For more information, contact email@example.com